The Task Lamp XL is a high-powered LED professional lamp, which is designed to light up wide areas on a desk, workstation, cutting table or sewing room. If the area that you are working in needs extra light the Task Lamp XL will give you that extra bright area to work in. If you work on large projects such as a quilt or a piece of clothing the light can be moved effortlessly over your work.
The Daylight simulation is invaluable if you work with colours, particularly dark colours like black and navy which can look the same under a lamp with a standard bulb or the standard lighting in any home. The Task Lamp XL is ideal for colour matching due to it having a daylight colour temperature of 5,500K. The lamp has five ranges of colour warmth (2,700K, 3,200K, 4,500K 5,500K and 6,400K) and the shade can be adjusted vertically, horizontally as well as laterally to ensure that you get light exactly where you need it.
This task lamp features a five-step dimmer as well as an auto mode, which means that it has the ability to adjust the brightness of light you need dependent on your working conditions, making it perfectly suited for use at a desk or cutting table. It fixes to a flat surface via a clamp (included), so it will not take up very much space at all on your workstation. It can also be fixed directly to a wal
- 80cm shade ensures that there is an even spread of bright light across a wide area
- Auto mode can adjust the light to work best in your existing surroundings.
- Features smart memory, so that the lamp always remembers your previous settings
- The adjustable head means that you can shine light exactly where it is required.
- Five-step dimmer.
- Has a 50-minute timer
- Colour temperature: 2,700K, 3,200K, 4,500K 5,500K and 6,400K
- Head width: 80cm (31.5 inches), Head depth: 4cm (1.5 inches), Reach: 26cm (10”),
- Clamp depth: 6m (2.5 inches).
- Weight: 1.70kg.
- Colour: Black and silver & white
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Lux 2100 at 30cm
- Lumens 1500
Available in Black and White