The Task Lamp is the brightest in our range and features a high-powered LED designed to illuminate large areas on a desk, workstation, drawing board, or painting. It’s also perfect for providing extra light for photography or illuminating a dressmaker’s dummy. When working on substantial projects like quilts or clothing, this lamp is an invaluable tool. The lamp’s wide shade can be smoothly adjusted vertically, horizontally, and laterally to any desired position, ensuring that daylight is always where it’s needed most. The light also features a continuous dimmer, allowing for easy adjustment to the desired setting. The sturdy metal arm ensures that the lamp head can be positioned at the user’s desired height, while the clamp can be adjusted to fit narrow or deep surfaces with a minimum opening of 1cm and a maximum of 8cm. Protective cushion pads on the clamp also prevent damage to furniture. The control pad includes an on/off button, as well as + and – buttons for adjusting brightness levels.
- Wide head ensures light spreads evenly across large areas.
- Adjustable head means you can shine light exactly where you need it.
- 3 step dimmer.
- Fixes to surfaces via a clamp (which is supplied).
- A long arm reach of 98cm (38.5”)
- Colour temperature: 5500K.
- Lux output at 30cm (12 inches): 400Lux.
- Lumens 1400
- Head width: 50cm (19.75 inches), Head depth: 9.5cm (3.75 inches), Reach: 98cm (38.5”),
- Clamp depth: 6.2cm (2.5 inches).
- Weight: 1.68kg.
- Colour: White.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.